Same Day Dental Crowns
At Grandview Dental Care, we use CEREC technology to provide dental crowns in a single appointment.
What are One Appointment Crowns?
Made of porcelain, single visit crowns are as strong and durable as their traditional two-visit counterparts. The only difference is that they are designed and placed in a single visit. But that’s not all – same day crowns have several advantages for patients:
- Permanent restoration the very same day
- No messy, uncomfortable impressions of your mouth
- Eliminates the need for a temporary crown
- No second appointment to place a permanent crown
- Only requires one set of numbing injections
- Provides greater comfort during your treatment
- Results in a precision fitting, natural looking crown
How Do We Place Permanent Crowns in a Single Appointment?
Until recent years, dental crown treatments required at least two appointments to complete. With the expansion of advanced dental technology, patients can have crown treatments performed in a single appointment.
Our dental team will first prep the tooth for a crown and then perform a 3D virtual scan using our in-house imaging software. This data is used to create a customized, perfectly fitting crown on the spot with a state of the art CEREC machine. The final crown is gently placed in your mouth, secured and polished to a natural shine. The result is a stunning smile in a single appointment!
Ready for a Single-Visit Crown?
If you have teeth in need of repair, we would love to discuss dental crowns with you. Please schedule your visit with us today!SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT