Dental Implants or Bridges: Which is Best For Me?
When it comes to replacing teeth, dental implants and fixed bridges are often the most recommended treatments. What’s the difference between the two? How do you choose which option is right for you? Consider the following side by side analysis to help you decide.
- With proper care, may last a lifetime
- May be occasionally adjusted
- Replace single or multiple missing teeth
- Do not affect surrounding teeth
- Extremely authentic look and feel
- Surgery required for placement
- May last 10-15 years
- Will eventually need to be replaced
- Require healthy surrounding teeth
- Must remove part of surrounding tooth structure
- Provides a comfortable fit
- Placed without surgery
Dental Implants Offer Permanent Results
The most reliable way to replace missing teeth is with the use of dental implants. Implants are the ideal solution in many restorative cases including a single crown, a multiple tooth restoration or even a full mouth denture. We often recommend implants to replace missing teeth based off the quality and durability of the finished treatment.
Which Is Best For You?
With a wide menu of dental services available, it’s not uncommon for people to wonder which option is best for them. Our team will help you understand and assess your options to make the best possible decision for your healthy smile. Schedule an appointment today for a consultation with our doctors.SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT