We are currently seeking an experienced Expanded Functions Dental Assistant or Experienced Dental Assistant to work in our Columbus dental office 4 days/week.
At Grandview Dental Care we have an amazing team of assistants who embody our core values of being patient centered, team focused, going above and beyond and always improving. We are highly skilled at not only treating and educating our patients, but also building relationships while we compassionately serve them. The only problem is we are one short of serving all our great patients! If you’d like us to consider you, follow the instructions in detail and perhaps you’ll be the missing link to completing our assisting team!
Grandview Dental Care is a fast paced, growing, and cutting-edge Columbus Dental Office right in the heart of Grandview Heights, Ohio. (Close to downtown Columbus, The Ohio State University, and the Short North.)
The right candidate needs to possess the unique ability to anticipate what the Doctor needs while keeping the patient comfortable, enjoys learning new things, is a fabulous patient educator/dental care advocate, is outgoing, and likes to have fun at work.
2 years of EDFA or DA experience is preferred, however, we are open to interviewing a sharp, experienced dental professional who is new as an EFDA or DA.
Expanded Functions Dental Assistant and Dental Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to work with multiple doctors
– General Chairside Assisting
– Competence and speed with computers, technology, and Practice Management Software. Familiarity with Open Dental is a plus.
– Familiarity or knowledge of Cerec, Invisalign, Implants, and IV Sedation
– Organized, bubbly, happy, and personable
– Team player
To apply for this position:
(PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
Please send us your resume and cover letter detailing why you think you would be a perfect fit for our practice. All resumes must have cover letters detailing one of the following:
– How you have handled a difficult patient or situation
– How you survived a fast-paced dental office or work day
– Details that set you apart as a professional. Don’t be afraid to brag.
This position pays based on experience. The position days & hours will be created for a full time 4 day work week.
You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or faxes please.
Learn more about why you would want to work at Grandview Dental care here.