Seeking an Experienced, Positive & Energetic Dental Hygienist at Grandview Dental Care
At Grandview Dental Care, we have an amazing team of hygienists who embody our core values of being patient-centered, team-focused, going above and beyond and always improving. We are highly skilled at not only treating and educating our patients, but also building relationships while we compassionately serve them. The only problem is we are one short of serving all our great patients! If you’d like us to consider you, follow the instructions in detail and perhaps you’ll be the missing link to completing our hygiene team!
We are currently seeking an Experienced Dental Hygienist with a minimum of 2 years experience to work in our Columbus dental office 4 days per week with additional hours available when covering vacations, etc. If you are a newly licensed dental hygienist without the experience and do possess strong previous experience in the dental field prior to becoming a dental hygienist, we will consider your resume for review.
Grandview Dental Care is a fast paced, growing and cutting edge Columbus Dental Office right in the heart of Grandview Heights, Ohio. (Close to downtown Columbus, The Ohio State University, and the Short North. In order to accommodate our wonderful patient families, we have expanded the office and also need to expand the size of our team.
The right candidate needs to possess the unique ability to anticipate what the Practice and Doctor needs according to production goals, while educating their patients and providing optimum dental care. We’d also look for the candidate to enjoy learning new things, be outgoing, and like to have fun at work.
Dental Hygiene Duties and Responsibilities
– Ability to manage recare schedule productively while ensuring patients are up to date on all diagnostics
– Ability to educate their patients and encourage necessary treatment in the patient’s best interest
– Ability to work with multiple doctors
– Competence and speed with computers & Practice Management Software. Familiarity with Open Dental is a plus.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Familiarity or knowledge of Cerec, Invisalign/Clear Aligner Therapy and IV Sedation to educate patients
– Organized, bubbly, happy, and personable
– Team player
To apply for this position:
(PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
Please send us your resume and cover letter detailing why you think you would be a perfect fit for our practice. All resumes must have cover letters detailing one of the following:
– How you have handled a difficult patient or situation
– How you survived a fast-paced dental office or work day
– Details that set you apart as a professional. Don’t be afraid to brag.
This position pays based on experience. We also offer medical benefits, supplemental benefits, vacation benefits, paid holidays, and a 401K.
You can send your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls or faxes please.
The position hours currently are:
Monday: 8:35 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 10:35 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Thursday: 7:35 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Friday: 7:35 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Learn more about why you would want to work at Grandview Dental care here.