Questions to ask the Dental Implant DentistGrandviewDental | May 31, 2010
Columbus Implant Dentist
Dr. Bill Thompson is a Columbus Implant Dentist that has been placing and restoring dental implants for over 10 years. Many Columbus dentists don’t have the training to place dental implants so you must go to a specialist first and then come back to the dentist to finish the procedure.
Whenever you visit a doctor to talk about a medical procedure it’s helpful to have a list of questions to ask. Here is a list of questions to ask Dr. Thompson at your Dental Implant Smile Consultation. We offer these complimentary consultation appointments so that you have a chance to meet Dr. Thompson and ask your questions and concerns about dental implants.
- How long have you been a dentist?
- What qualifications do you hold?
- How many years have you been placing dental implants?
- Am I likely to feel any pain during the procedure?
- What are you success rates with dental implants?
- What are the chances of something going wrong?
- How much does a dental implant cost?
- If something does go wrong, will I have to pay extra?
- What does the price include?
- How long will my dental implant last?
- Do you have any before or after pictures I can see?
- What can I expect from this procedure?
- How long does the dental implant procedure take?
Ask as many questions as you need to understand the dental implant procedure and to make sure you are comfortable with the dental implant dentist. Dr. Thompson is compassionate about solving your dental dilemma so that you can enjoy a healthy smile for years to come.
Ready to take the next Step? Make your appointment for your free smile consultation! Call 614-486-7378 or click to make an appointment.
We also offer a Dental Implant Special report if you would like to know more!