Alternatives to Halloween CandyBecky | October 5, 2011
Since most people give out candy on Halloween we decided to come up with some fun alternative Halloween Treat ideas.
Check out this Halloween survey where 1200 boys and girls where asked about their Halloween haul. Typically all kids love to dress up and go from house to house but very few kids end up eating all the candy the receive.
Here is the list of Halloween Candy Alternatives We’ve compiled. Please feel free to share your own ideas by visiting our Facebook Page
- Glow Necklaces
- Mini Play doh
- Super balls
- pencils, erasers, pencil toppers
- Mini boxes of crayons
- Small novelty toys (find this at Star Beacon on Goodale, or www.orientaltrading.com, I’ve even seen them at Target and Walmart)
- Small packages of microwave popcorn
- Magnifying Glass
- Halloween or Fall Craft kits (JoAnn Fabrics, Michael’s, www.orientaltrading.com, etc)
- Any toy that lights up or flashes
- pennies, nickles, dimes
- Tiny decks of cards
- Plastic Medals
- Small plastic action figures or animals
- Play money
- Cheese and Cracker packs
- Miniature Raisin Packets
- Single serving nut packets(Sam’s Club or Gordon Foods)
- Comic Books
- Coloring Books
- Toothbrushes(We are a Columbus dentist, we had to put this in here)
If you have more ideas, post them on our Facebook Page with the words Halloween Candy Alternatives somewhere in the post
Come Join us on Monday October 31st, 2011 for Beggars Night in Grandview Heights, OH!
We will be handing out Flashing Teeth while supplies last!
Don’t worry, if we run out, we’ll have other fun treats too!
Have a Safe and Fun Halloween!