12 Vital Questions you need to ask YOUR dentistBrandie | April 15, 2010
Columbus Ohio Dentist – Questions to ask
- Do they use the latest techniques, latest anesthetics, NITROUS OXIDE, and relaxation methods for your maximum comfort?
- Do they offer IV SEDATION DENTISTRY during which they can increase or decrease your level of sedation to insure maximum pain relief and relaxation?
- Do they offer the option of METAL- FREE FILLINGS that are natural-looking white, contain no metal, and can actually strengthen your teeth?
- Do they use LASER CAVITY DETECTION to locate decay that’s even hidden from x-rays, allowing them to alleviate tooth sensitivity before it spreads from within the tooth?
- Do they have environmentally friendly DIGITAL X-RAYS that emit up to 90% less radiation than conventional x-rays?
- Do they offer state-of they-art CEREC crowns in a single visit?
- Do they use an INTRA-ORAL-CAMERA to display a close up view of the inside of your mouth, allowing you to see for yourself what dental work needs to be done and which teeth are doing just fine?
- Can they place and restore DENTAL IMPLANTS which can permanently replace one or more missing teeth, anchor dentures, or eliminate the need for dentures entirely?
- Do they offer INVISALIGN, the invisible way to straighten your teeth without metal braces or wires?
- Do they offer COSMETIC VENEERS to transform a less than perfect smile in just a few visits.
- Do they offer in-office one-hour ZOOM WHITENING or take-home whitening trays for a dazzling white smile?
- Do they accept insurance and offer patient friendly, INTEREST-FREE payment options?
Many Columbus dentists can answer ‘YES’ to a few of these questions. But if you are looking for the dental office that can answer ‘YES’ to all these questions and more you owe it to yourself to make an appointment with Grandview Dental Care today!