My name is Julie Bornhorst and I have been a dental hygienist at Grandview Dental Care since July 2013. I graduated from James A. Rhodes State College in May 2013.
I grew up on a farm in Minster, Ohio but currently live in Dublin with my dog Zeb. He is a great companion and running partner.
I’m very fortunate to work for and with amazing doctors and staff who individualize each patient and put their best interest first. Great group!
Fun Facts About Julie:
- What is your favorite restaurant in Grandview? I’m not sure I have a favorite. I know wherever I go, I’ll have an enjoyable time!
- What is your favorite (family or otherwise) activity in Columbus? When my family comes to visit, I like to take them to the Columbus Zoo. It’s especially great during Christmas with all the lights!
- What is your favorite thing about dentistry? Educating my patients. I consider myself an educator first and a dental hygienist second. My patients need to learn and understand the importance of oral hygiene for them to realize how important it is to have good home care.
- What is something that makes you smile? My family. I am blessed to come from a large, loving, close family and I know they will always be there for me.
- Tell us about your pets! I recently rescued a golden retriever mix puppy who I named Zebadiah. He is an amazing companion and a great running partner. Sometimes he gets into some mischief, but those eyes just melt my heart and I can never be upset at him. Zebbie is great!