FUN FACTS ABOUT DR. NISHA
We asked Dr. Nisha a few fun questions so that you can get to know her before your visit!
- What is your favorite restaurant in Grandview? 3rd and Hollywood
- What is your favorite (family or otherwise) activity in Columbus? I love going on walks around the neighborhood with the family! We have so many beautiful parks and trails around Columbus!
- Favorite thing about dentistry? I love making patients feel more confident about their smile!
- How did you come to work at Grandview Dental Care? We lived in the neighborhood and I always loved how involved the practice is in the community. Also, my husband, Dr. Max, is a dentist here!
- Where do you hope to travel to one day and why? I would love to go to Croatia. It looks beautiful and I’ve heard the wine and food is amazing!
- What is the one gadget or piece of technology you can’t live without? And why? My cell phone, it keeps me connected with family and friends, regardless of how far we live from each other!
- What’s the best part about your job or working at Grandview Dental Care? I love my patients. They are amazing and make me excited to come into work every day!
- Why did you decide on a career in dentistry? I didn’t have access to dental care when I was younger so I was always especially interested in dentistry. When I shadowed dentists in undergrad, I fell in love with it! I loved that we get to be hands-on with patients and make a positive impact in their lives.
- What’s your favorite food? Or your favorite Meal? I love Italian food, especially with a nice glass of wine.
- What is something that makes you smile? My kids!
- Tell me about your pet(s) – We don’t have any pets yet but everyone in my family loves dogs so I’m sure we will have a new addition to the family soon!