Dr. Max Grosel was born and raised in Marietta, Ohio. He moved to Columbus in 2004 to attend The Ohio State University studying Honors accounting. He then went on to attend The Ohio State University College of Dentistry Graduating in 2012. Dr. Max joined Grandview Dental Care after having previously practiced in South East Columbus and Canal Winchester.
Dr. Max lives in Harrison West with his wife, Nisha, and their son. He is an avid Buckeye fan, and loves spending time with friends and family. He enjoys working out and is a member of the rock-climbing gym here in Grandview. He loves traveling and visiting our National Parks. His favorites include Glacier National park, Yosemite National park and Zion National Park.
Dr. Max enjoys the relationships he builds with his patients. He prides himself on creating a trusting, caring environment for his patients and helping anxious patients get the care they want and need. Dr. Max has taken continuing education to expand the number of services he can provide his patients and this includes root canal therapy and placing implants.
We asked Dr. Max a few fun questions so that you can get to know him before your visit!
Fun Facts About Dr. Grosel
- What is your favorite restaurant in Grandview? DK Diner
- What is your favorite activity in Columbus? Rock climbing at the Gym or Audubon and buckeye games!
- What is your favorite thing about dentistry? Creating and fostering relationships with patients.
- How did you come to work at Grandview Dental Care? In my Honda. Considering a Vespa due to the short commute. I think that would be fun in the summer months.
- Where do you hope to travel to one day and why? Ireland. It’s where my Grandmother was born and raised and I’d love to visit one day.
- What is the one gadget or piece of technology you can’t live without, and
why? My iPhone. Without my calendar I’d never survive.
- What’s the best part about working at Grandview Dental Care? Meeting and getting to know my patient’s and helping them get the care they need.
- Why did you decide on a career in dentistry? When I was in high school, I shadowed my father who was a physician. I couldn’t have sat in a dark room interpreting images all day long. So, I shadowed other professionals and I fell in love with dentistry. I love the relationships we get to create with our patient’s and the artistic aspect of dentistry.
- What is an interesting place you have visited and why was it so interesting? I loved
Costa Rica. I was able to visit when I was a child and getting to experience a different county, culture and see the rainforest was an amazing childhood experience.
- What is something that makes you smile? My Wife and son!