Seeking an Experienced, Positive & Energetic Dental Hygienist at Grandview Dental Care.
We are currently seeking an Experienced Dental Hygienist with a minimum of 2 years’ experience to work in our Columbus dental office 3 days per week w/additional hours available when covering vacations etc. If you are a newly licensed dental hygienist without the experience and do possess strong previous experience in the dental field prior to becoming a dental hygienist, we will consider your resume for review.
Grandview Dental Care is a fast paced, growing and cutting edge Columbus Dental Office right in the heart of Grandview Heights, Ohio. (Close to downtown Columbus, The Ohio State University, and the Short North) In order to accommodate our wonderful patient families, we have expanded the office and also need to expand the size of our team.
The right candidate needs to possess the unique ability to anticipate what the Practice and Doctor needs according to production goals, while educating their patients and providing optimum dental care. We’d also look for the candidate to enjoy learning new things, be outgoing and like to have fun at work.
Dental Hygiene duties and responsibilities:
- Ability to manage recare schedule productively while ensuring patients are up to date on all necessary diagnostics Ability to educate their patients and encourage necessary treatment in the patients best interest
- Ability to prepare for morning huddle by studying and examining their patient charts daily
- Ability to work with multiple doctors
- Competence and speed with computers & Practice Management Software. Familiarity with Eaglesoft is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity or knowledge of Cerec, Invisalign and IV Sedation to educate patients
- Organized, bubbly, happy and personable
- Team player
(PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
Please send us your resume and cover letter detailing why you think you would be a perfect fit for our practice. All resumes must have cover letters detailing one of the following:
- How you have handled a difficult patient
- Survived a fast paced dental office day
- Details that set you apart as a dental professional. Don’t be afraid to brag.
This position pays based on experience. We also offer medical benefits, supplemental benefits, vacation benefits, paid holidays and a 401K.
The position hours currently are:
- Monday 8:35-6
- Tuesday OFF
- Wednesday 12:35-7
- Thursday OFF
- Friday 7:35-2
You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Why Would You Want to Work at Grandview Dental Care?
- We have very low employee turnover. Check out our staff bios and you will see the average length of employment is 10 years
- We are a very close knit staff that likes to work together and socialize after hours.
- A chance to learn and grow in a successful dental practice.
- Paid Continuing Education including dental conferences.
- We have great patients that really appreciate what we do for them.
- We do fun stuff. Staff trips, weekends in Hocking Hills, OSU tailgates, Happy Hours & Girls Night Out. Get to know us on Facebook or Instagram.
- You’re a part of a team that takes care of each other like family. Life happens and we understand that a strong work ethic and a work/life balance is important.
- We offer Medical Benefits, Vision, LTD, STD & Life, Vacation, Paid Holiday’s and a 401k with employer contribution.
- The break room and fridge are stocked well with snacks & drinks.