Seeking a Positive & Energetic Dental Front Office Business Assistant at Grandview Dental Care.
We have a unique opportunity that has opened on our business team. A long-term team member is reducing their hours to part time to spend more time with family. We are currently seeking a Dental Front Office Business Assistant full time.
Dental experience is a plus to work in our Columbus dental office 5 days per week HOWEVER, we are willing to train the right intelligent individual that possesses an outgoing personality and strong work ethic with the ability to show up on time.
Grandview Dental Care is a fast paced, growing and cutting edge Columbus Dental Office right in the heart of Grandview Heights, Ohio (Close to downtown Columbus, The Ohio State University, and the Short North).
The right candidate needs to possess the unique ability to anticipate what the schedule needs according to production goals, while keeping the team feeling consistent and stress free, enjoys learning new things, is a fabulous patient educator/dental care advocate, is outgoing and likes to have fun at work.
Dental Business Assistant duties and responsibilities:
- Ability to manage schedule productively while maintaining a balance of providers taking time off and adjusting their work hours when necessary
- Ability to comb the schedule for potential issues
- Ability to work with multiple doctors
- Competence and speed with computers, social media & Practice Management
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity or knowledge of Cerec, Invisalign, Implants and IV Sedation
- Organized, bubbly, happy and personable
- Team player
To Apply for this Position
(PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
- How you have handled a difficult patient or situation
- Survived a fast paced dental office or work day
- Details that set you apart as a professional. Don’t be afraid to brag.
This position pays based on experience.
The position hours currently are:
- Monday 8:35-6
- Tuesday 7:35-5
- Wednesday 12:35-7
- Thursday 7:35-5
- Friday 7:35-2
You can send your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Why Would You Want to Work at Grandview Dental Care?
- We have very low employee turnover. Check out our Staff Bio’s and you will see the average length of employment is 10 years
- We are a very close knit staff that likes to work together and socialize after hours
- A chance to learn and grow in a successful dental practice
- Paid Continuing Education
- We have great patients that really appreciate what we do for them
- We do fun stuff. Staff Cruises, weekends in Hocking Hills, OSU tailgates, Happy Hours, Girls Night Out. Get to know us on Facebook or Instagram.
- You’re a part of a team that takes care of each other like family. Life happens and we understand that a strong work ethic and a work/life balance is important
- We offer medical benefits, vacation benefits, paid holiday and a 401k with employer contribution
- The break room and fridge are stocked well with snacks & drinks