Seeking Dental Front Office Business Assistant at Grandview Dental Care
We are currently seeking an Experienced Dental Front Office Business Assistant with a minimum of 2 years’ experience to work in our Columbus dental office 5 days per week.
Grandview Dental Care is a fast paced, growing and cutting edge Columbus Dental Office right in the heart of Grandview Heights, Ohio (close to downtown Columbus, The Ohio State University, and the Short North). In order to accommodate our wonderful patient families, we have expanded the office and also need to expand the size of our team.
The right candidate needs to possess the unique ability to anticipate what the schedule needs according to production goals, while keeping the team feeling consistent and stress free, enjoys learning new things, is a fabulous patient educator/dental care advocate, is outgoing and likes to have fun at work.
A minimum of 2 Years dental front desk experience required.
Dental Front Desk Business Assistant duties and responsibilities include:
- Ability to manage schedule productively while maintaining a balance of providers taking time off and adjusting their work hours when necessary
- Ability to comb the schedule for potential issues
- Ability to work with multiple doctors
- Competence and speed with computers, social media & Practice Management Software. Familiarity with Eaglesoft is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity or knowledge of Cerec, Invisalign, Implants and IV Sedation
- Organized, bubbly, happy and personable
- Team player
To apply for this position, you may go to www.grandviewdentalcare.com/jobs OR see below.
To Apply For This Position
Please read carefully and check out the cover letter links
- How you have handled a difficult patient
- How you survived a fast paced dental office day
- Details that set you apart as a dental professional. Don’t be afraid to brag.
This position pays based on experience. We also offer medical benefits (Life, STD, LTD), license renewal fees paid, CE, vacation benefits, paid holidays and a 401k.
You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Why Grandview Dental Care?
- We have very low employee turnover. Check out our staff bios and you will see the average length of employment is 10 years
- We are a very close knit staff that likes to work together and socialize after hours
- We offer the chance to learn and grow in a successful dental practice
- Paid Continuing Education is an option for our valued staff
- We have great patients that really appreciate what we do for them
- Our doctors are great clinicians and bosses that regularly show you their appreciation and praise
- We do fun stuff. Staff Cruises, weekends in Hocking Hills, OSU tailgates, Happy Hours, Girls Night Out, Picnic with the Pops. Get to know us on Facebook and Instagram
- We offer quarterly Bonuses based on practice performance
- You’re a part of a team that takes care of each other like family. Life happens and we understand that you have a strong work ethic but you demand a work/life balance
- We offer medical benefits, vacation benefits, paid holiday and a 401k (employer contribution is typically 5% of salary & bonus)
- The cupboards in the break room are well stocked with snacks