Seeking Experienced EFDA or Dental Assistant at Grandview Dental Care.
We are currently seeking an Experienced Dental Assistant or EFDA to work in our Columbus dental office 3-4 days per week.
Mondays 8:35-6, Tuesdays 7:35-5, Weds 7:35-1 and Friday’s starting in August 7:35-2
Grandview Dental Care is a fast paced, growing and cutting edge Columbus Dental Office right in the heart of Grandview Heights, Ohio. (Close to downtown Columbus, The Ohio State University, and the Short North) In order to accommodate our wonderful patient families, we have expanded the office and also need to expand the size of our team.
The right candidate needs to possess the unique ability to anticipate what the doctor needs while keeping the patient comfortable, enjoys learning new things, is a fabulous patient educator/dental care advocate, is outgoing and likes to have fun at work. 2 Years dental assisting experience preferred however, we are open to interviewing a sharp, experienced dental professional that is new as a dental assistant.
Dental Assistant duties and responsibilities:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work with multiple doctors
- General Chairside Assisting
- Familiarity with Cerec
- Knowledge of Invisalign
- Knowledge of IV Sedation
- Competence with computers & a Practice Management Software
- Bubbly, happy and personable
- Team player
To Apply for this Position
(PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
- How you have handled a difficult patient.
- Survived a fast paced dental office day.
- Details that set you apart as a dental professional. Don’t be afraid to brag.
This position pays based on experience. We also offer medical benefits, supplemental benefits, vacation benefits, paid holidays and a 401K.
You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Why Would You Want to Work at Grandview Dental Care?
- We have very low employee turnover. Check out our Staff Bio’s and you will see the average length of employment is 10 years.
- We are a very close knit staff that likes to work together and socialize after hours.
- A chance to learn and grow in a successful dental practice.
- Paid Continuing Education
- We have great patients that really appreciate what we do for them.
- We do fun stuff.
- Staff Cruises, weekends in Hocking Hills, OSU tailgates, Happy Hours, Girls Night Out, Picnic with the Pops. Get to know us on Facebook or Instagram.
- You’re a part of a team that takes care of each other like family. Life happens and we understand that a strong work ethic and a work/life balance is important.
- We offer medical benefits, vacation benefits, paid holiday and a 401k (employer contribution is typically 5% of salary & bonus).
- The cupboards in the break room are well stocked with snacks.