Why are dental implants so great at fixing missing teeth?GrandviewDental | November 4, 2010
A big, warm, genuine smile express caring, connection and zest for life. That’s why adults in Columbus, Ohio with severe dental issues are looking for solutions that bring back their youthful smile.
Do you have 1 or more missing teeth? Dental Implants may be a solution for you. But you will never know what your options are for missing teeth until you schedule a Complimentary Smile Evaluation appointment at our convenient Columbus dental office.
Why are dental implants so great?
- Dental implants offer an effective & permanent solution if you are missing one, several or all of your teeth.
- Dental implants are the only permanent solution that most closely resembles your natural teeth. The titanium post functions as the “root” of your tooth and is inserted into your jawbone. Once healed this post provides a solid foundation to build your tooth and restore your smile.
- Dental implant are not removable which means they will not come flying out like a denture
- Dental implants give you a “new tooth” that looks, feels & functions like a real tooth
- Dental implants are better than a bridge because they don’t compromise the teeth that are next to the bridge
- Dental implants are easy to maintain and keep clean. Just visit your dentist twice a year, just like with natural teeth
- Dental implants allow you to laugh, talk and eat all the foods you enjoy but may not currently be able to with your situation.
- Dental implants can restore your smile, self-confidence and quality of life
- You owe it to yourself to schedule your Dental Implant Smile evaluation today. Call us at 614-486-7378 and ask to speak to Brandie and find out how dental implants can keep you smiling!
Meet Dr. Bill Thompson, our Columbus Dental Implant specialist. Dr. Thompson is unique because he can both surgically place dental implants and restore them. Everything is done is our Columbus office.