What does being an Invisalign Premier Provider mean to me, the patient?GrandviewDental | July 24, 2009
We are very proud that we achieved Invisalign Premier Provider status in 2007. But what does that mean to you, the Invisalign patient that is looking for clear braces? We are 1 of only 3 Columbus Invisalign dentists that currently have this designation.
The company the makes Invisalign clear braces has set specific guidelines for Invisalign doctors that want Premier Provider status. The guidelines have gotten tougher each year.
In order to maintain our Invisalign Premier Provider designation, Dr. Thompson must have 24 new patients that begin Invisalign treatment every 6 months. This means a minimum of 48 new Invisalign patients each year. (the average Invisalign doctor typically has 4-6 new Invisalign patients per year)
And what does that mean to you, the patient that is looking for a Columbus Invisalign dentist? It means…
- We have lots of experience at getting you a straight smile invisibly with the clear orthodontic solution, Invisalign.
- We see Invisalign patients in our office every day and we probably have a current patient with the same situation as you!
- If you are not seeing the results you want during your Invisalign treatment, we know how to fix it
- We can set realistic expectations for what Invisalign can do for your smile so there won’t be any surprises at the end of your treatment
- We know what Invisalign can and can not do. It’s not the right solution for all smiles and we will let you know that up front at your Smile Consultation before you waste any time or money.
- We are committed to keeping up to date with this metal free braces treatment and improvements in techniques. Every Invisalign Premier Provider must take 10 hours of continuing education each year to maintain their premier status.
Check out Invisalign dentists in Columbus or whatever area you live in by going to invisalign.com and typing in your zip code. The doctors that appear first, have the most experience in that zip code. We are in the number 1 position for many Columbus zip codes.
Are you ready to get a straighter smile we invisible braces? Make your appointment for a free Smile Consultation today by calling 614-486-7378 or clicking!