Welcome to our Blog!GrandviewDental | December 3, 2008
We’ve been posting to our Blog since August of 2008. It’s a quick way for anyone on the staff to publish an update to our website. For example, we’ve had to close our office because of bad weather in the past, a quick post to our blog and our patients with appointments would know we were closed.
The best way to understand what a blog is, is to view some of the articles. We invite you to choose some of the keywords or topics in the left hand margin to explore our blog. You can also type in a search topic in the “search box” at the top right.
We want our patient community to be involved with our blog!
We welcome your comments to our posts as well as suggestions for blog post ideas. For example our Halloween Candy Alternatives or Helping your children brush posts are just waiting for patient input! You can share your input to our Blog in 3 ways
- Login as a guest user (user name and password is “guest”, pretty tricky eh?
- Create your own Login
- Send us and email with the comment you would like to post
We are always looking for good Blog content and Link Sharing
Do you have a Blog or know someone that has a blog on a related topic?
Do you like to write articles on health, diet, fitness, interesting things about Columbus, or some other topic you think is relevant? Send Becky an email or give her a call at 614-486-7378. Perhaps you could be our next guest blogger.
If you are a small business or have a blog we would like to link share. You link to our site, we’ll link to yours in a blog post or other relevant area of the website. Contact Becky to discuss.
So what have we been up to this year? Check out these Blog posts for staff pictures and other interesting blog posts.
- Pictures from our Community Tailgate on 10/4/2008
- A “formal” picture of the staff from our trip in February 2008
- Meet Baby Ava Capuano (ok she’s almost 6 months old now)
- How we help our patients be as comfortable as possible
- Dr. Thompson provides Invisalign Teen. Is it right for your teen?
- The Staff celebrates Dr. T’s 30 years in dentistry