Unique uses for toothpasteGrandviewDental | July 1, 2010
We all know that toothpaste is used to keep our teeth clean and healthy but there are also some very creative uses. We listed several here and invite you to click on the “comment” link at the top of this blog post on the right and add a few of your own.
You can sign on as userid= guest, password = guest if you would like to comment anonymously.
- Polish Jewlery
- Remove crayon from painted walls
- Clean the chrome in your bathroom or kitchen
- Overnight blemish cream
- Goggle defogger for you Scuba divers
- Fixed scratched DVDs
- Stop the itch of bug bites
- Click on “comment” above this posting on the right to add your idea or review other’s contributions