Top questions to ask the dentist at your Invisalign ConsultationGrandviewDental | May 4, 2009
Columbus Ohio Invisalign Dentist
Dr. Thompson has been an Invisalign certified provider since 2002 and has treated over 150 patients with Invisalign since then. We really do see Invisalign patients in our office everyday.
If you are curious about Invisalign there are a lot of Invisalign Dentists to chose from in the Columbus Ohio area. But how experienced is the Invisalign Dentist you are choosing to visit? Here are some questions to ask that will help you to determine if this is the dentist you want taking care of your Invisalign Smile.
- How long have you been certified as an Invisalign Dentist?
- How many Invisalign cases have you done? How many in the last 6 months?
- Can I talk to some of your Invisalign patients about their experience with Invisalign and with you as their dentist?
- Can I see some before and after pictures of some of your Invisalign Patients that have the same situation as me?
- Can I see a Clincheck movie of one of your patients and compare the clincheck with the actual end results?
- Are there any alternatives for my smile? Do you offer those alternatives? Sometimes Veneers are an alternative to Invisalign. If a dentist doesn’t do both types of procedures, are you really getting the best solution for your smile?
- Beware of dental professionals that claim that, their way is the only way you can have a straighter smile. Typically with dentistry you have options. It all depends on what you want.
- How many Invisalign patients are on your schedule this week? If they say anything less than 10 you might consider a second opinion at another Invisalign dentist.
- Do you offer any sort of warranty or guarantee? In our office we stand behind our work 100%. We want you to be happy with the level of care, service, and dentistry that we provide and will work with you until you are satisfied.
- Is the dentist passionate about dentistry or are they just showing up for a J.O.B. ? The enthusiasm a dentist and staff has for his/her work will be evident throughout your entire smile consultation. Don’t settle for anything less than what you deserve.
Take the Invisalign Smile Assessment Survey to discover if Invisalign will work for you and your lifestyle.