Tooth Fairy ideas to spread the magicGrandview Dental | February 27, 2017
National Tooth Fairy Day
In honor of National Tooth Fairy Day we wanted to share some special ideas on how to make the tooth fairy more magical.
- Use glitter as “fairy dust” and sprinkle on their pillow
- Make (or buy) a tooth pillow to hold their tooth. Etsy.com has a wide selection of tooth pillows.
- Leave behind a miniature tooth fairy wand
- Have your little one write a note to the tooth fairy and leave on their bed to remind the tooth fairy to pick it up. The tooth fairy could then leave a receipt for the tooth.
- Leave $1 gold coins instead of bills for something different
- Decorate a small box with markers and stickers to leave the tooth in
- Leave a nice note from the tooth fairy in a tiny scroll with made up symbols which you can translate to your child about being a good girl/boy who was taking great care of their teeth
- Leave a hand pressed tooth fairy penny. A gift from the tooth fairy in her own currency.
- You don’t have to leave money. Pencils, stickers, and small toys you find at Star Beacon can be just as thrilling as money to a child.
- When your child gets their first loose tooth you can create a tooth fairy door so that the tooth fairy can “get in”