Tips for referring people you know to our Columbus Dental OfficeBrandie | September 21, 2011
As patients of Grandview Dental Care you have probably heard us talk about “If you know someone that is looking for a Columbus dentist, please introduce them to us”
We get many new patients from existing patients that refer them to us. Word of mouth is our biggest referral source. We really appreciate it when you introduce someone to our office. It is the highest form of a compliment we can receive.
We also realize that talking about your dentist at lunch with friends or out at Happy Hour… doesn’t happen all the time(our wishful thinking). We get it… who wants to talk about going to the dentist?
So we’d like to give you a few ideas on how you can talk us up without even realizing you are doing it
There are a few easy ways to introduce people that you know to our Columbus Dental Office.
- Send someone our $75 Dentistry GiftCard via email or Facebook at the Refer a friend link on our website.
- Have them go to our website, www.grandviewdentalcare.com. From the right side of the home page they can actually give their email address and sign up for our free informative newsletter.
- Ask them to “Like” our Facebook page. We are very “social” as we give great health tips regularly as well as hold contests and talk about other cool community events.
- Post a comment on our Facebook Page. Then all your Facebook friends will see how much you “love your dentist!”
- They may call our office at 614-486-7378 and ask us any dental questions they may have. We also offer complimentary consultations, second opinions, and love to give office tours!
- Write an online review about your experience at Grandview Dental Care. We have links to many different review websites.
- Visit our website and click on the “like” or “send” button at the top of our pages
- When you are at our office “Check-in” on Facebook with your Smart Phone.. and get a $5 gift card to Stauf’s, Jeni’s icecream, or Target!