Meet the Grandview Dental Care Staff: JennyGrandview Dental | December 12, 2014
Our team loves getting to know you when you join us in our office here at Grandview Dental Care! Why not turn the tables and have you get to know us a little better! We’re kicking things off with Jenny, one of our awesome dental assistants. We asked her a few questions so we can spotlight Jenny and highlight some of her favorite things. Take it away Jenny!
- I am a certified dental assistant at Grandview Dental Care; I have been a part of the Grandview Dental Care team since May 2014.
What’s your favorite quote?
- “The one way to get the most out of life is to look at it as an adventure” – William Feather. My motto is that it’s always an adventure!
Who are the most influential people in your life?
- The most influential people in my life are my family [because] they motivate me every day to be a better person.
What are you binge-watching right now?
- I’m obsessed with “How to Get Away with Murder”!
If you could cross one item off your bucket list today, what would it be?
- If I could cross one thing off my bucket list today, it would be to run a marathon in another country.
How do you spend your downtime?
- I spend most of my downtime either running at the gym or just relaxing at home with my family.
What led you to pursue a career in the dental field?
- I’ve always known I wanted to have a career in the dental field since I was a little kid. I love to make people smile.
What’s your favorite thing about working at Grandview Dental?
- My favorite thing about working at Grandview Dental Care is that we are like a family and we make a great team.
Thanks for stepping into the spotlight Jenny! Good luck on that next marathon! We love our family-like culture here at Grandview Dental Care and can’t wait to help you get to know our awesome staff. Stay tuned to see whom on our staff we spotlight next!