I want to improve my smile! Things to think about.GrandviewDental | August 17, 2009
Columbus, Ohio Cosmetic Dentist
When people are considering a smile makeover we encourage them to investigate all their options. Some smile makeovers can cost a considerable amount of money so it’s important to do your research. It’s important to visit a dentist that has experience with all sorts of dental procedures so that between the 2 of you, you can come up with the solution that is best for your smile, goals, and budget. If you live or work in Columbus Ohio we invite you to schedule a complimentary smile consultation with one of our experienced and friendly cosmetic dentists at Grandview Dental Care.
Keep in mind that getting a better smile doesn’t have to be an “Extreme Makeover” to be life changing. It can be as simple as teeth whitening or as complicated as a full mouth rehabilitation, and anywhere in between.
We encourage you to Google and find out as much as you can about the different types of dental procedures used to improve smiles. Search for things like Lumineers, Invisalign, tooth bonding, tooth whitening, cosmetic dentist, porcelain veneers, and dental implants.
You should also ask some friends and family members what dentist they would recommend or if you are the outgoing type, if you see a beautiful smile, ask the person about it. People typically love to talk about their successes and also help others out!
Below are some questions to ask before and during your smile consultation with your dentist.
1) What do you want to improve about your smile? We have a survey that steps you through the process.
2) Ask the cosmetic dentist what they recommend. You should get more than one option.
3) What are the alternatives and costs of the different recommendations?
4) Ask the dentist to see before and after pictures of some of their patients. Ask the dentist what the patient was trying to acheive, what was done, and how much it cost.
5) Evaluate this purchase like you evaluate other major purchases. Experience, cost, quality, value. If you are looking for the least expensive cosmetic dentist in town make sure you understand what that means. They may not have the experience, expertise, or they may use cheap material to acheive an inexpensive price.
6) Do you like the dentist? Do they spend enough time with you answering your questions. What about the office appearance and the staff?
Get the smile you want by talking to a cosmetic dentist today!