How to Choose an Invisalign Dentist in Columbus OhioGrandview Dental | June 4, 2013
We are very proud of the experience we have achieved with Invisalign. But what does our Invisalign experiencing mean to you, the Invisalign patient that is looking for clear braces?
In order to maintain our Invisalign Premier Provider designation, we must have 24 new patients that begin Invisalign treatment every 6 months. This means a minimum of 48 new Invisalign patients each year. (the average Invisalign doctor typically has 10 new Invisalign patients per year)
And what does that mean to you, the patient that is looking for a Columbus Invisalign dentist? It means…
- We have lots of experience at getting you a straight smile invisibly with the clear orthodontic solution, Invisalign.
- Since we do a larger volume of Invisalign we get special rebates that we pass on to our patients which means our cost of Invisalign treatment is one of the lowest in Columbus, Ohio
- We see Invisalign patients in our office every day and we probably have a current patient that is trying to straighten the same situation as you!
- If you are not seeing the results you want during your Invisalign treatment, we know how to fix it
- We can set realistic expectations for what Invisalign can do for your smile so there won’t be any surprises at the end of your treatment
- We know what Invisalign can and can not do. It’s not the right solution for all smiles and we will let you know that up front at your Smile Consultation before you waste any time or money.
Check out Invisalign dentists in Columbus or whatever area you live in by going to invisalign.com and typing in your zip code. The doctors that appear first, have the most experience in that zip code.
Are you ready to get a straighter smile we invisible braces? Make your appointment for a free Smile Consultation today by calling 614-486-7378.