Advantages of Dental ImplantsDr. Bill Thompson | January 7, 2012
If you are interested in finding out what dental implants can do to improve your smile make an appointment for an implant consultation. Call us at 614-486-7378 or make an appointment online.
- Dental Implants can be used to replace a single tooth, a few teeth, or to secure a denture on the top and bottom of your mouth
- Dental Implants are fixed in place so they do not move. This means there is no slipping or clicking like you experience with dentures
- They look and function like natural teeth and dental implants are the closest thing to natural teeth.
- With dental implants you can eat all the foods that you love. Juicy steak anyone?
- Dental Implants have a 95% success rate so they are a reliable solution to replacing missing teeth
- Dental Implant can be placed in your mouth without impacting other healthy teeth. The same isn’t true with a dental bridge. A dental bridge requires the filling down of healthy adjacent teeth.
- Dental implants provide a long term solution to your dental problems, often lasting a lifetime. In many instances traditional bridges usually must be replaced, sometime within five years.
- With dental implants you avoid the hassle, pain, and embarrassment of dentures and missing teeth.
Dr. Thompson is a Columbus implant dentist that has been using implants since 1994. He also can administer IV Sedation during your implant procedure to insure that you are as comfortable and anxiety free as possible during your appointment.
In order to truly the determine the advantages that dental implants will have for you, make an appointment for an implant consultation.