Hi my name is Whitney. I joined Grandview Dental Care in December 2014. I have been in the dental field for 10 years. I became a Certified Dental Assistant in October 2012. In April 2015 I finished class work at Sinclair Community College to become an Expanded Functions Dental Assistant (EFDA).
When I am not working I enjoy spending time with my french bulldog Mylee, soaking up the sun, lifting weights at the gym and spending time with my family.
I have been training and lifting for three years to compete in a Women’s Figure Bodybuilding competition. I follow a very strict diet a few months prior to competing and sometimes I am rewarded with a Cheat Meal if deserved. October 2016 will be my first time competing and I am beyond excited and ready.
Fun Facts About Whitney
- What is your favorite restaurant in Grandview? I don’t have a favorite restaurant in Grandview. I pack my lunch everyday because of my strict diet and never get to try the food. But it all looks great. During my off season I would like to get out more and try the food.
- What is your favorite thing about dentistry? My favorite thing about dentistry is placing fillings. It’s Art!
- Where do you hope to travel to one day and why? I want to travel to Wurtemburg, Germany. I would like to see where my Dad’s family grew up and learn about them.
- What technology could you not live without? I could live without technology. I am not very tech savvy.
- What is the best part of working at Grandview Dental Care? The best part about working at Grandview Dental care is the patients and working with our great, educated staff.
- What is your favorite food? Pizza and Black Raspberry Chip ice cream.
- What is something that makes you smile? When I am told I get to have a cheat meal.
- Tell us about your pet. I have a beautiful brindle French Bulldog named Mylee. Very loving, she loves to play and snuggle. She is my world and I love spending my time with my little piggy.