Hi! My name is Stacia. I joined Grandview Dental Care in 2013. I’m originally from the Toledo area and currently reside in Hilliard with my husband Julian, our son Giovanni, and our three rescue dogs. I have been in the dental field since 2007 and have had numerous titles from call center representative, treatment coordinator, office manager, and social media specialist.
Outside of work I enjoy working out, gardening, reading, and spending time with our friends and family. I’m thankful to work for and with some of the best people that I’m lucky to call my work family.
- What is something that makes you smile? My husband Julian is the funniest person I know and he is always making me smile.
- What is the best part about your job or working at Grandview Dental Care? I enjoy getting to know the patients who have become friends over the years.
- Where would you go for a cheap meal in Grandview? Mazah! Healthy and delicious.
- What is an interesting place you’ve visited and why was it so interesting? Pearl Harbor. I was surprised that the USS Arizona is still leaking oil after 70+ years.
- Where do you hope to travel one day and why? I would love to go to Italy. My maternal great grandmother’s parents were from Sicily.
- What is your favorite food? A loaded salad with hardboiled eggs, sliced avocado and sesame seeds!