Hi my name is Stacia Momany and I recently joined Grandview Dental Care in August of 2013. I moved here from Toledo to be closer to my family. I have been in the dental field since 2007. I’ve had numerous titles from call center representative, treatment coordinator, office manager & social media specialist.
Outside of work I enjoy reading, going to the farmers market, taking my dogs for walks, volunteering at church & spending time with my family and friends.
Fun Facts About Stacia:
- Where would you go for a cheap meal in Grandview? I would have to say 5 Guys or Chipotle.
- What is your favorite (family or otherwise) activity in Columbus? Going to the park with my niece and nephew. My nephew also loves walking through the Grandview community garden and pointing out the different fruits and vegetables.
- What is an interesting place you’ve visited and why was it so interesting? Pearl Harbor. I was so surprised that the USS Arizona is still leaking oil even after 70+ years.
- Where do you hope to travel one day and why? I would love to go to Italy. My great grandmother’s parents were from Sicily.
- When you were in grade school, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a teacher. I have always had a love for school supplies and organization.
- Why did you decided on a career in dentistry? I was looking for a change and my friend worked at an office back home and mentioned they were hiring. I started in the call center and quickly learned other jobs. I’ve done everything from training new hires, managing an office and assisting with marketing.