My name is Sarah Balser. I started dental assisting in 1985. In 1994 I continued my education at OSU to learn to be an Expended Functions Dental Assistant, and I have been working as a restorative assistant ever since. I began working for Dr. Thompson in 1995, and I love being here! I’ve enjoyed watching his staff grow to the wonderful team we are today.
I live in the Pataskala area with my husband Kevin. In my leisure time I enjoy running, cooking and spending time with friends.
Fun Facts About Sarah
- What is your favorite restaurant in Grandview? I’d go to Mazah on Grandview Ave. Mediterranean food. Yummy!
- How did you come to work at Grandview Dental Care? My sister used to work here. She told me what a great place this is!
- Where do you hope to travel one and and why? I hope to go to Italy some day. The whole country is a winery. I’d like to sample them all.
- What’s the best part of your job working at Grandview Dental Care? Staying on top of new technology, the staff and office outings.
- What is your favorite food? My homemade chicken enchiladas verde con queso.
- What is something that makes you smile? Clever and witty humor, and Julie Bornhorst.
- Tell me about your pets. Lily and AJ are the best dogs! They are both rescue dogs. They are both about 4.5 years old. Lily is a whippet and AJ is a black lab mix. They are both just terrific. We are dog people and just love our dogs!