My name is Misty Wieging and I joined the business office staff at Grandview Dental Care in April 2007. I was already a 20+ year patient of Dr. Thompson’s at the time. I come from a large family and outside of work I enjoy spending time reading and attending various family parties as I have 18 nieces and nephews, 3 grown children, and 3 grandpups.
I live in Grove City with my husband, Al, who is an avid flower gardener and home brewer.
Fun Facts About Misty
- What is your favorite restaurant in Grandview? Dewey’s!
- What is your favorite activity in Columbus? Spending time at Franklin Park Conservatory.
- What’s your favorite thing about dentistry? Smiling.
- What is the one gadget or piece of technology you can’t live wihout? I’m pretty fond of my iPad mini.
- What is something that makes you smile? Chocolate.
- Tell us about your pets! Milo is my geriatric Jack Russel. Sweetie is our kitty cat. Both have white fur, so let’s just say that I sweep a lot!
- Where do you hope to travel to one day? Greece.