I joined Grandview Dental Care in 2012.
I live in Gahanna, near Easton with my funny, smart husband that I call, “Big Papa” and 2 energetic rescue dogs, Braxton and Harper. We love being active, skiing/snowboarding, working out, traveling, seeing live music, trying new foods, taking on projects like home remodeling, or simply sitting at home on a weekend and cozying up to college football (OSU!) or a movie.
FUN FACTS ABOUT KRISTY:
- What is your favorite restaurant in Grandview? 3rd & Hollywood or Spagio
- What is your favorite activity in Columbus? Trying new food places and festivals. Spending time at Lifetime Fitness. I love running on the steps at the Hoover Dam in Westerville!
- How did you come to work at Grandview Dental Care? A very special person referred me to Grandview Dental Care when I wasn’t even looking. I am still thankful to her every day.
- Where do you hope to travel one day and why? Fiji. I would love to stay in those cute huts over the water.
- What’s so great about dentistry? I love being a part of giving someone an opportunity to have confidence behind their smile like I was given.
- When you were in grade school, what did you want to be when you grew up and why? Believe or not, I wanted to be a Dentist or an Artist for as long as I can remember.
- Why did you decide on a career in dentistry? I always knew I wanted to be in Dentistry. If you saw my 5th grade photo pre-braces, you’d know why.
- What question do you hear the most from patients? If it doesn’t hurt, why do I have to fix it? Don’t wait for the engine to be knocking and blow out friends. Get those oil changes (aka dental cleanings). It saves teeth and money!
- What’s your favorite food? My mother’s Eggplant Parmesan. She is the most excellent Chef I know. Italian cuisine is her finest and I have loved learning from her over the years.