My name is Faye. I am the scheduling coordinator for the office and am happy to help you with anything you need. I’ve been in dentistry for nearly 10 years and love what I do. I love being a part of the “smile transformation” process and seeing what a difference it can make in a patient’s life. I used to have tremendous dental fear myself, so I take great pleasure in helping patients feel they can be in a “happy place” vs. a fearful place when coming to the dentist. It’s truly my pleasure and honor to do so.
I live in Delaware, OH near Lewis Center, OH and the Polaris Parkway area. I have a son named Eian, the love of my life, and a cat named Derek who we adopted from a rescue. I love to play outdoors, work out, cook, enjoy a good glass of wine, play with the neighbors, go to the zoo and hang at the farmstead in Upper Sandusky, OH. We have a lot of energy in our house and we always welcome new friends!
Life is meant to be lived, loved and to have fun in each moment, so that we have lots of fun telling stories while we are swinging on the porch when we are 90 years old! I look forward to meeting you!
Fun facts about Faye:
- What is your favorite restaurant in Grandview? Spagio
- What is your favorite (family or otherwise) activity in Columbus? I love to be outdoors. We go to places like Highbank Park and Alum Creek often. In the summer we spend time at the zoo and Zoombezie bay! We also spend time at the farm in Upper Sandusky where my parents live. It’s nice to go there walk in the woods or do things like play frisbee, throw the boomerang, help plant flowers and mow the lawn. We also like to hang out with friends both at the condo and at the farm enjoying a good glass of wine and enjoying yummy eats.
- Favorite thing about dentistry: As a child, I had a great deal of dental fear. It’s a great passion of mine to be able help people feel comfortable and good about their dental care. It’s so neat to see how creating a beautiful smile for a patient can affect not only how a patient views themselves, but also how others view them. To be a part of that makeover is really a great thing!
- How did you come to work at Grandview Dental Care? I have been in dental care for about 10 years now. I have been acquainted with Kristy for about the last year and always thought it was a nice practice. My son, now that he is older, it was important for me to have the weekends to enjoy with him, this I came to Grandview Dental Care!
- Where do you hope to travel to one day and why? Bora Bora, baby! They have the most beautiful blue waters there! Also Venice – I want to ride in a Gondola.
- What is the one gadget or piece of technology you can’t live without? My iPhone.
- What’s the best part about your job or working at Grandview Dental Care? The staff is amazing, organized and very loving! They even dance a jig from time to time that cracks me up. I love Prada, our office doggie. It makes me happy every day to have her “paw” us or lean against us to say hello. And last but not least, our patients are spectacular!
- Why did you decide on a career in dentistry? I actually have degree in Speech Pathology and Audiology. But I did not end up pursuing that career. However, I did want to get back into healthcare. So here I am in dentistry. I love working together with the patients and helping them feel good about going to the dentist
- What question do you hear the most from patients? I’d say “Is it going to hurt?” Or they have questions regarding their insurance and how it works.
- What is your favorite food? Definitely Sushi! And I love Thai food and Mediterranean food, but the best food in the world is my mom’s cooking. Most of the time it’s better than any restaurant I could go to. Ask anyone that knows her, they would agree. There’s always some sort of wine tossed into the mix. She can make magic out of anything. Love ya, Mom!
- What is something that makes you smile? I always say that there is nothing that my son’s smile can’t change for me. He’s my angel. The love of my life. My family and amazing friends, a great sunny day to spend outdoors, good chocolate, music to dance to are all things that make me smile.
- Do you have any pets? I have one pet. A cat named Derek. He’s 8 years old. I adopted him. He’s pretty unique. He was born with a crooked tail.