Hi, my name is Breana Trout, but please call me Bre, everyone does! I have worked at Grandview Dental Care since September of 2000. I have been in many roles during my time here, but my main role is as a Chairside Assistant to the doctors. I really enjoy working closely with patients and making their experience here as comfortable as possible. It is wonderful to work with people that are not just co-workers but friends!
I currently live in the same area that I grew up in, Pataskala, with my husband Adam, our son “little” Adam, our 2 daughters, Peyton and Mason, and my three dogs (my husband won’t claim them 🙂 ).
I enjoy interacting with patients and helping them obtain a healthy mouth and beautiful smile.
Fun Facts About Breana
- What is your favorite restaurant in Grandview? Dewey’s, I love their pizza and their salads! Plus everyone that works there is always nice and attentive!
- What is your favorite thing about dentistry? The variety, every day brings something new.
- What is the one gadget or piece of technology you can’t live without and why? My cell phone by necessity.
- What’s the best part about your job or working at Grandview Dental Care? I work with a great bunch of people and with some really great patients! This job keeps me on my toes!
- What question do you hear the most from patients? At least once a day I hear ‘No offense, but I really don’t like coming to the dentist’. I always say ‘No offense taken but hopefully we’ll be able to change your mind about that. We always strive to make our patients feel as comfortable as possible while here.’
- What is your favorite food? Pizza. I really do love all food though, the older I get the more things I’m willing to try!
- What is something that makes you smile? I love when my kids are passionate about something! Hearing about what new things they’ve learned, experienced, and want to experience is exciting to me! Also, watching my dogs play outside on a beautiful day is pretty cute!
- Tell me about your pets. I have three dogs right now. My Great Danes name is Lark, she is a purebred Blue 1/2 American, 1/2 Euro Great Dane. She is big and beautiful and loving! I also have a rescued Chuggle (Chihuahua, Beagle and Pug mix) named Ozzy. He is little and wiggly and playful! Last but not least is my rescued pocket Pitbull, Quinn. She’s a sleek and muscly bundle of love.