My name is Beth and I have worked at Grandview Dental Care since 1998. I am currently the Business Team Lead and Financial Coordinator. If you have questions about your insurance, please do not hesitate to ask me.
I also enjoy keeping current with my continuing education. I love learning new ways to help with patient care and comfort.
I live in Commercial Point close to my children Joshua and Megan. I have two grandsons, Lucas and Noah, and a granddaughter, Everly. In my spare time, I love hanging out with my kids and grandkids. I also enjoy reading and baking.
FUN FACTS ABOUT BETH
- How did you come to work at Grandview Dental Care? Networking. A staff member was talking to my old co-worker at church. She was saying that Dr. Thompson was looking to hire someone and my co-worker said she has the perfect person for the position.
- Where do you hope to travel to one day and why? I hope to start traveling around the country and seeing all the beauty that is this country.
- What is the one gadget or piece of technology you can’t live without and why? My GPS. I know it sounds strange, but I love knowing how long it is going to take to get somewhere and if traffic is a mess.
- What’s the best part about your job or working at Grandview Dental Care? There are two things I love about this place. First is the staff that I work with. They are my second family. I know each and every person in this office will be there if I need them. That is an awesome thing to say about any one person, let alone 23 people. Second, our patients. We get to meet a lot of people in this office. When you are able to develop relationships with patients over the years and see kids grow up, it is pretty cool.
- Why did you decide on a career in dentistry? Dentistry decided it wanted me.
- What question do you hear the most from patients? Do I have to do all my treatments now? Always ask because we can usually scale things down if it is overwhelming. We want to make dentistry fit into your life, not the other way around.
- What is your favorite food? Comfort food. I love recipes that I have made for years that my mom and grandma made. Lucas is starting to help in the kitchen and it is fun cooking with him.
- What is something that makes you smile? Seeing patients that I have not seen for a while since I am upstairs most of the time. Catching up on their life and what they are up to.