My name is Beth and I have worked at Grandview Dental Care since 1998. I am currently the insurance coordinator. If you have questions about your insurance, please do not hesitate to ask me.
I also enjoy keeping current with my continuing education. I love learning new ways to help with patient care and comfort.
I live in Grove City close to my children Joshua and Megan. I have a grandson, Lucas who was born in 2014. In my spare time, I love hanging out with my kids and Lucas. I also enjoy reading and baking.
Fun Facts About Beth
- How did you come to work at Grandview Dental Care? Networking. A staff member was talking to my old co-worker at church. She was saying that Dr. Thompson was looking to hire someone and my co-worker said she has the perfect person for the position.
- What is your favorite restaurant in Grandview? I really enjoy eating at Old Bag of Nails on First Avenue. The staff and quality of food has been the same for years. I like going to a restaurant and being able to order food that is the same. No surprises. They also have a nice patio and we love going in the spring when the weather changes.
- Where do you hope to travel to one day and why? I want to go to New York City and see ground zero. It is something very engraved in my heart and I want to see it for myself. I don’t think pictures say enough.
- What is the one gadget or piece of technology you can’t live without and why? I guess I would say my iPhone, only because I don’t have a landline anymore. I am not tied to my phone like other people. I find it as a necessity, not anything more.
- What’s the best part about your job or working at Grandview Dental Care? There are two things I love about this place. First is the staff that I work with. They are my second family. I know each and every person in this office will be there if I need them. That is an awesome thing to say about any one person, let along 18 people. Second, our patients. We get to meet a lot of people in this office. When you are able to develop relationships with patients over the years and see kids grow up, it is pretty cool.
- Why did you decide on a career in dentistry? Dentistry decided it wanted me.
- What question do you hear the most from patients? Do I have to do all my treatments now? Always ask because we can usually scale things down if it is overwhelming. We want to make dentistry fit into your life, not the other way around.
- What is your favorite food? I would have to say my favorite food that I make is Texas Sheet Cake and it is wonderful. It feeds a crowd so I usually make it when I have a gathering with family or friends.
- What is something that makes you smile? My kids, Josh and Megan; now my grandchild, Lucas.