My name is Ariell. I have worked in dentistry since September 2006. I love what I do. My favorite thing is building trusting relationships with patients and staff.
I have three grown-up boys finding their way in life and my young daughter Arianna who is spoiled by all of us. My husband Anthony and I live in Westerville. We love our family and do as much together as possible.
Fun Facts About Ariell
- What is your favorite restaurant in Grandview?
- What is your favorite (family or otherwise) activity in Columbus?
Anything outside! Exploring good parks and different playgrounds.
- Favorite thing about dentistry
Building relationships with patients.
- How did you come to work at Grandview Dental Care?
I was making a change after being with the same practice for 12 years and met with Dr. Hoellrich before making my final decision to join the wonderful team.
- Where do you hope to travel to one day and why?
I’d love to visit Hawaii. The volcanos and beautiful hiking and beaches
- What’s the best part about your job or working at Grandview Dental Care?
The wonderful doctors and staff! The fact that the doctors appreciate the team that they have!
- Why did you decide on a career in dentistry?
I met a wonderful doctor who helped me find my way! If I knew then what I know now I would be a dentist!
- Dental FAQ and answer/ What question do you hear the most from patients?
People mostly need comfort and reassurance for the procedures we will be doing.
- What’s your favorite food? Or your favorite Meal?
- What is something that makes you smile?