My name is Abby Cameron. I grew up in Grandview and moved back to the area after graduating from Ohio University in spring of 2015. I had the pleasure of interning here Grandview Dental Care the summer after I graduated and then they hired me! My degree is in Health Administration.
I enjoy traveling, spending time with my friends and family, and playing volleyball.
FUN FACTS ABOUT ABBY
- What is your favorite restaurant in Grandview? Figlio. I always get their pizzas!
- What is your favorite activity in Columbus? I like going out to eat and trying new places.
- Favorite thing about Dentistry? Being able to feel confident about helping patients make the right decision for themselves, as I learn more about Dentistry.
- How did you come to work at Grandview Dental Care? I interned for the summer and got hired!
- What is one gadget or piece of technology you can’t live without? Definitely my phone. It’s how I communicate and keep up with my friends, who now live in various states and I don’t get to see them in person as much.
- What is the best part about your job? The amazing people I work with. They are so helpful and fun to be around.
- Why did you decide on a career in dentistry? I always was interested in working with teeth and then once I graduated I reached out to Grandview Dental Care wanting to intern/work for them.
- What is your favorite food or meal? I love Canes chicken way too much.
- What is something that makes you smile? My 2 nieces and 2 nephews. They are so adorable.