A Beautiful Smile Can Change Your Life
Everyone wants a beautiful, white smile—and for good reason. A beautiful smile lights up a room. It boosts confidence, and it fosters a warm and welcome connection between individuals. Now, more than ever, achieving this goal is easy with veneers and Lumineers®. Patients living in the Columbus, Ohio, area can schedule a free smile consultation with Dr. Bill Thompson or Dr. Abraham Hoellrich. Using cosmetic imaging software, they create a digitally enhanced photograph so patients can see what they would look like with a new and improved smile. During the consultation, the dentists will discuss possible options and the associated costs.
Veneers and Lumineers® (a brand of veneer) are thin shells of porcelain that are bonded to the teeth to improve their color and shape. Along with tooth whitening, four to six veneers usually accomplish the intended outcomes. Here are a few more things you need to know to determine if veneers and Lumineers® are right for you.
• Dr. Thompson uses both Lumineers® and traditional porcelain veneers, while Dr. Hoellrich uses veneers. They will choose the type that is best suited to the patient’s needs.
• Lumineer®s have some advantages over veneers in that little tooth structure is removed, and in many cases, a shot or drilling is not necessary.
• Lumineers® aren’t the best choice for patients whose teeth stick out as they will only exacerbate the problem. The Lumineer can make a tooth stand out even more, possibly causing it to feel thick.
• The porcelain in veneers and Lumineers® does not stain or wear from brushing, and its luster and translucency make it almost indistinguishable from natural enamel.
• Porcelain laminate veneers have a long life; they generally last between 10 and 20 years.
• Veneers and Lumineers® are well suited to closing spaces between teeth, lengthening small or misshapen teeth, or whitening stained or darkened teeth.
Think about it: Even a small makeover can make a big difference in your smile.
Still not ready for a consultation?
Learn more in our Veneer and Lumineer® Information Kit. Submit your request using the form on this page.
You can also take our convenient Smile Survey by clicking on the link in the lower right corner of this Web page. Or, simply click Smile Survey.