Dental Implants are the best way to replace missing teeth. Are you looking for an implant dentist in Columbus? We offer a Free Smile Consultation to determine if dental implants are right for you.
What are the benefits of Dental Implants?
- Dental Implants look and function like real teeth
- Dental Implants have a low rate of failure
- You brush and floss dental implants just like the rest of your teeth. No special floss to use like a dental bridge
- With dental implants you can eat all the foods you love like steak, sweet corn, and apples. Dentures make it difficult to eat the foods you love.
- Dental Implants do not decay
- Dental Implants are the most reliable way to replace missing teeth
- If you don’t replace a missing tooth, the surrounding teeth on the top and bottom shift into the space which can negatively change the appearance of your smile.
- Dental implants look natural. Only you will know.
- Dental implants last for a long time.
Dr. Thompson is a dentist in Columbus, Ohio who has been placing and restoring dental implants for more than a decade. You can find out more about the benefits of dental implants by requesting our Free Dental Implant Report or scheduling for your Smile consultation today.
Check out our blog post What’s the difference between a dental bridge and a dental implant.