Columbus Cosmetic Dentist talks about your cosmetic dentistry options
- Tooth Whitening can quickly, inexpensively and dramatically improve your smile. For the most consistent tooth whitening results, talk to your dentist. Most dentists have take home whitening options that are more reliable and less expensive than the whitening strips, toothpastes or Internet ads.
- Porcelain Veneers or Lumineers – A thin shell of porcelain placed over each tooth. Smile makeover is typically accomplished by enhancing 4 to 6 teeth. Sometimes referred to as instant orthodontics.
- Dental Implants - Replace missing teeth with a dental implant that looks and functions just like your natural teeth.
- Dental Bonding - Less expensive than dental veneers, dental bonding can fix chipped, discolored, or mis-shaped teeth. Sometimes done until you are ready to invest in dental veneers.
- Invisalign or 6 month orthodontics – The invisible way to straighten your teeth with clear braces
- Cosmetic dentures - When done by a highly skilled cosmetic dentist, dentures along with mini-dental implants can produce a dazzling new smile
There is usually more than 1 way to create a beautiful smile . We invite you to schedule a Free Smile consultation to explore the possibilities of your new smile!